C3 Short term joint staff training in Italy
16 staff members of project partners (teachers from schools and facilitators from NGOs) attended the training event in Viterbo, Italy from 10 to 14 September 2019. The event organized by Prometeus Association.
The training seminar covered the following thematic aspects:
- Workshop on Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) Methodology (Prof.ssa Rosa Riccioni)
- Digital devices for CLIL learning (Prof. Massimo Angeloni)
- Self entrepreneurship competences teaching: tools and practices to foster entrepreneurial learning
- Workshop on Non formal tools and strategies in education (Federico Demaria)
- Storytelling and Treasure Hunt as non formal tools to teach local identities and cultural heritage – Viterbo (Mariangela Fabbri)